Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, February 18, 2011



Today we took Adam and Luke to Lego Land for their "month".

(A "month" is a tradition we borrowed from my own parents.  It just means that each month is assigned a child, and sometime during that month, the kid gets to choose something to do with just Brad and I.  It is kind of like a date with Mom and Dad, where the kid gets to do whatever he or she wants to do.  Both Adam and Luke wanted to go to Lego Land, so we combined their "months" this time.  Lego Land is more fun with a fellow kid, anyway.)

3 comments:

MarieC said...

How far is LL from Berlin?? Rob wants to go, too (though the San Diego one is probably closer--ha ha).

Jodi said...

I can't believe they didn't want to go to Ponderosa Steakhouse for their month. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?!

Jeneil said...

I remember I saw "Tootsie" for my very first month. You're welcome, mom and dad.

I also did the Ponderosa month and my rootbeer slid off my tray.