Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Today was a very good day for Christmas music.

First of all, this guy was at the Salvation Army donation bucket at Walmart, singing Christmas hymns in an amazing, booming voice.  Seriously, you could hear him through the whole parking lot, and it was awesome.  I very happily stuffed my $5 bill in his bucket, and if I'd had more in my wallet I would have given it.

And tonight was Adam's choir Christmas concert.  Also awesome.  Halfway through, Brad leaned in and whispered, "Where else would a public school be singing all Christmas songs?"  Gotta love Texas, where nobody has to apologize for being Christian.

1 comment:

Wharton Family said...

you can get an all Christmas music 1 and 1/2 hour concert right here in Waterford. Kettering has been doing this concert for the past 11 years and it is beautiful and amazing. They charge like $7.00 and they have a dessert event afterwards and the proceeds go to a local charity.