This year, nearly ALL of my Christmas shopping was done online, with 95% of that coming from Amazon.
So, this is what I find on my porch every day.
I choose to believe Amazon is located in the North Pole, and everything found in these smiley, brown boxes was made by little elf fingers. At least, that's what I tell my kids when they come home from school and have to squeeze past the boxes in order to come in the house. The older three just roll their eyes at me, but Luke nods like this truly makes sense. Because if he can believe a fat man will get a flying sleigh off the ground with just the power of eight tiny reindeer, he can believe anything.
3 comments:
Wait, amazon.com ISN'T at the North Pole?!? Aww, man!
I bet your UPS man loves you. Half the truck at one stop makes for an easy run.
"A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight…"
Post a Comment