Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER!!!

My parents got their mission call today, and guess where they are going...

Only the cream of all missions--NAU freaking VOO!!

This is probably the view my dad will have most of their mission.  I think they were chosen because he is such a horseman and my mom is a prima seamstress.  They will also be expected to take part in the nightly shows, but I rather doubt they were chosen for their gifts in that department. Oh, who am I kidding--they are going to have a ball!

So, it's a given that we'll be visiting Nauvoo in the near future.  YAAAAAAY!!!

 

5 comments:

MarieC said...

So super, super cool!!

ColleenandKendra said...

Oh my goodness...how exciting!!!

Jodi said...

We'll see you there!

Marisa said...

So fun! They will have a blast! I have to admit, I was a bit shocked that there wasn't a 'spanish' component to the mission. Maybe your dad will also be a translator?

Denise said...

That is the exact same mission Jeremy's grandparents went on. He wrangled the horses! YAY for more things in common :)