Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013


No, Jess is not in the hospital.  I don't know how I managed to get that wheelchair in the background.

What you should be noticing is the Arrival/Departure boards lit up above her head, indicating that she is at the airport heading to Utah where she will be working this summer.  She flew there all by herself, so I had to leave her here just before she went through security.  I waited and watched her and waved until she was done going through the scanners and had to go find her gate.  

Then, I walked out to my car and cried because my girl was gone.  I did not see that coming.

1 comment:

ColleenandKendra said...

In the future, know that you can get a gate pass anytime to walk back your child to their gate. Even if she is 16 and she doesn't want you to do it. Even if.