Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

 So, tonight at about 7:00 PM, this is what I found happening on my bathroom floor.  Apparently, this is how desperate my kids were to find something to do at the end of our Day of Rest.

It brought to mind an incident from my past that also happened around 7:00 PM on a Sunday evening, and also involved some brother/sister hair-doing.

As I remember it, we were sitting around that night and we noticed that my mom and my brother Jeff had about the same length hair.  So, we determined that with the help of a curling iron and some hairspray, we could give him my Mom's hairstyle.   You can see that we pretty much nailed it.

The scary thing?  I bet if Jeff were here right now, he'd let me do it again.

6 comments:

MarieC said...

LOVE it!!

Danielle said...

Too funny! Taylor used to let us straighten his hair... now that was scary :)

Michelle said...

Joel had to come in the office to see what was making me laugh so hard. Totally made my night. I can't believe I haven't seen these pictures before. They are classic Jeff. Masterful job on the hair!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeneil said...

Oh my gosh! I remember doing this in my room but I didn't know there were pictures. Awesome, and I'm sure Jeff would be sit through this again for some Babs hair.(I especially like the hot dog curl stage.)

Jodi said...

I was just thinking about this night the other day. So warped. And I can't believe how much Jeff looks like Josh, especially in the bottom picture.