It's no secret that I am a Dancing With The Stars junkie. I am loooooooooving this season, in which they have brought back past winners and favorites to compete. It is a serious highlight of my week, because the dancing this season is out of this world, and I feel like I have a personal relationship with these people.
It might be a little sick.
Tonight, the contestants had to do a trio dance, which meant they danced with two pros--TWO PROS!--for one of their routines. Shawn Johnson's samba with Derek and Mark blew my socks off. I was watching it in my room, tucked into my bed, and my reaction went something like this:
Watch. Scream. Scream again. Rewind. Watch again. Scream again. Wish Brad wasn't right there looking at me funny so I could watch and scream yet again.
IT WAS TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!!
Len, the mean judge,was...well...mean, and he gave them a 7. A stupid 7! My disgust knows no bounds. If Shawn gets voted off tomorrow, I am going to need therapy.
You know you want to watch it. You also know I'm going to watch it again--again.
Here's the link:
You're welcome.
(Also, if you are junkie like me, you must read Annie Barrett's DWTS recaps on ew.com. They are almost as much fun as watching the show.)
(Also, if you are junkie like me, you must read Annie Barrett's DWTS recaps on ew.com. They are almost as much fun as watching the show.)

3 comments:
That was almost our exact reaction here, too. WOW. Beyond words. I'm sure Len meant to hold up an 11, not a 7.
I was thinking of you while I was watching it last night. I just love Shawn and hope she will win! Her "threesome" was the only one where I thought that they all looked like professionals and not like one celebrity + 2 pros. Except I loved Apollo's jive also!
I don't watch DWTS, but boy do I love tv in bed.
Post a Comment