Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am officially in mourning.


Tonight was the DWTS All-Stars finale.  I don't know what to live for now that this season is over.

You think I'm exaggerating.  I'm not.

To further kick me while I'm down, my favorites (Shawn and Derek--or as I prefer to call them, DEREK and Shawn) did not win.  Melissa and Tony took home the Coveted Mirrorball Trophy.  Melissa = meh, but I guess I can live with Tony finally getting a win.  Anyone who could put up with Kate Gosselin for as many weeks as he was forced to in season 10 deserves something big and shiny for his mantel.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

I was happier for Tony than Melissa, too. Though, I must say, they were perfectly paired. And, who knew Tony was such a fantastic dancer? We never really got to see him at his best because he always seemed to get saddled with the early-exiting stars. And Derek may not be back next season. NOOOOOO!