Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today was spent mostly at the beach.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

 
  
And tonight we did my very most favorite Bear Lake tradition -- Pickleville Playhouse!

 We sat on the back row, which is fine in such a small theater.  It was actually pretty great, because Luke would laugh SUPER hard - like a nearly hysterical belly-laugh - and it would echo throughout the whole theater.  There were a few times when the whole audience would turn around to see who the laughy kid was.  It was even funnier than what was happening on stage!

Not a great photo, but it gives you the gist of the play.  Yes, that is a white guy playing an obnoxious hispanic villain who raps in a Laker's jersey while cowboys, Indians, and crazy side-kicks join in.  In the words of Juanito Bandito, "Oh yeah.  That just happened." 

How much do I love Juanito Bandito?  There are no words.  I think this is the sixth year in a row that I've seen a Juanito Bandito play.  I hope they never stop doing them!

No comments: