Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yep, today I turned the big 43.  Everything is so different now.

My dreamy hubby sent me this ginorm bouquet of flowers:
When I saw them, I exclaimed that they were bigger than a small child.  So, I took this picture with Cruz to prove it.

I went to lunch with my mom and sisters (excepting one - Jode, would you get here already?), and then later everyone hung around so we ended up having a big dinner together, too.

 The biggest surprise/gift of the day was that our offer on this house in Fort Worth was accepted, so we will have a house to move into in August.  YAY!

6 comments:

MarieC said...

Happy birthday indeed! That is one heckuva ginormous house!!

Denise said...

Your new home is a CASTLE! I am totally going to come and visit because clearly you have room or me. YAY for not being homeless!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous house! Happy birthday to you!

ColleenandKendra said...

Jill, message me with where your house is....can't wait to come see you in it!

Jodi said...

I'm trying, I'm trying! Only 4 more days!

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful House!
It does look like a castle.
very happy for you!