Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jess and Pep are up in Layton partying with Brad's family, and I thought Adam and Luke ought to do something fun while the big kids are gone.  So, we invited Jayce and Austin to join us at Seven Peaks water park, and then have a Boy Sleepover.  It was a cazzh (how should I spell that?  You know, short for casual) evening, just chilling in the wave pool and lazy river with the boys.  

 Adam and Jayce disappeared almost immediately upon entering the park, taking off on their own to try all the big slides, but I was able to get a couple of photos of them in the five minutes when our paths crossed.
 

Jami was there too with her little boys, so she and I hung with the six-and-unders.
 
 
 I like this picture because you can see the mountainside behind them.  I've missed these mountains.

After the water park, we came back to Grandma's house for the sleepover.  We may or may not have had donuts for dinner (don't judge me - they were on sale for $3.50 for as many donuts as you could pack into a box.  Like you could pass THAT up), and then Austin and Luke crashed in bed while Jayce and Adam watched a movie about people on Mars.  It was a good, good night.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Could the donuts be layered? I am so competitive that I would probably practice some strategies at home before I went in and sealed the deal. Don't you miss me/that?