Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last night, after the boys were in bed, Jess and I joined Jen and Makell for Disco Night at the Classic Roller Skating Rink.

 Jen was a smoooooth operator!

Jess and Makell also tore it up.

And why is there no picture of me gliding sexily around the rink?  

Because I wiped out about 15 minutes into the Disco Grooves and I think broke my tailbone.  So, I spent the rest of the night sitting on the side, sipping a Diet Coke and enjoying the BeeGees and Earth, Wind, and Fire.  I can think of a lot worse ways to spend a Saturday night.

Unfortunately, because of my sore ba-donk-a-donk, I am hobbling around like an old woman today.  I wish there was a more glamorous reason for my pain.  It's kind of embarrassing to tell people that I broke my bum when I went bottoms-up while roller skating at disco night.  There is just nothing about that scenario that makes me look good.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Way awesome. I've never roller skated. Isn't that crazy? I guess I grew up in the wrong decade.