Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, I guess I ought to do what everyone does and post some pictures of our family Christmas. (I will try not to be too cute about it.)

On Christmas Eve, we had a Mexican feast with our good friends, then came home to open the "soft presents" from Grandma Larson. She always makes the kids pajamas that they open on Christmas Eve, and it is fun to see what her creative juices have inspired. This year, each of the kids' jammies were different, but as you can see, they still matched. Pepper's and Luke's were a bit large, but I'm sure they will fit them by next Christmas!



I love this picture of Luke. He was delighted that he could finally open something under the tree!

After the jammies were opened and put-on, the kids grabbed their stockings to lay out for Santa. When I was a kid, we always put our stockings somewhere in the living room where we wanted Santa to put our gifts, and that is what my kids do now. Luke was a little confused by the purpose of his stocking. As you can see, he took "stocking" very literally!

Christmas morning 2008 - quite a haul!

Later that night, Jeff and Jodi and their family came over for Christmas dinner. We agreed to keep it simple so we Moms could have a nice Christmas day, and it was perfect.

All the kids at the Kids' Table.

And the grown-ups at the Cool Table.


After dinner, a few rounds of Guitar Hero.

Brad and Jeff had a very intense round!

All in all, a fantastic Christmas! Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

angie said...

Such cute kids you have- I wish I knew them better. Your Luke is adorable! I love Christmas morning and having kids to make everything so fun!!

Marisa said...

It's fun to see how the Larson family Christmas Eve and morning has spread to many of us. We too put our stockings wherever we want Santa to leave our gifts...
Cute family and fun to see Jodi as well. Thanks for giving me your blog site!