
The tables were all set up and decorated when we arrived on Thursday afternoon.

Look at the cute turkey nut cups Jodi/Martha made!

Let's eat!
Perhaps the best part of the festivities was that after dinner, when the dishes were done, the kids were in the basement, and the men were watching football, Jodi and I snuck away to watch the "Twilight" movie. It was actually the second time I'd seen it, and I must say that I liked it better the second time. So fun - although Jodi was right when she said we should have brought pie to the theater. That would have perfected the Thanksgiving/Twilight Experience!
I love having a sister that lives close!
2 comments:
Well we wish you could have been in Utah... but we are glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Thanks for the moving advice, I actually had already taken that advice to heart and did some video footage before we started the chaos of moving. I remembered you telling me that years ago, so thank you. It will be fun to look back. We have so many memories here and it is hard to leave but we are excited for the future! Miss you all!
That day was so fun that I keep thinking that Christmas is over. (Does that make sense?)
Post a Comment