Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Today was a great day full of Nauvoo sites and activities.  My mom said on her blog that it was her favorite day in Nauvoo so far.  I must agree.


 Luke declared this May Fly his new best friend and named him Buddy.  We made him toss Buddy out of the wagon.

Can you guess what this contraption is?  *I'll tell you at the end of this post*


 Quite possibly my favorite photo of the trip.

No wait.  THIS is my favorite photo of the trip!



 
 Just between you and me, Jodi was waaaaaaaay better at this than Brad.


 Jodi was also way better at this than Bailey.  She's freakishly good at pioneer games.









Brigham Young's house, all lit up.  This is just down the street from my parents' place, and the sight that greeted us after another delightful dinner/show/ice cream cake evening.

I'm pretty sure this is the best place on earth.


PS:  * It's a mouse trap.  Clever, eh?

2 comments:

Jeneil said...

Love it! Jodi does have mad skills at those pioneer games. Bailey is the cutest little pioneer girl in her bonnet, but nothing compared to her mom and Auntie. (oh, and grandma too.)

Jodi said...

I can't get enough of you in the bonnet. We really nailed the persecuted pioneer look.