Second day in beautiful Nauvoo.
First we went to "Just Plain Anna Amanda", in which Syddo and Erik--obviously--stole the show.
Pepper workin' the ladies...
With the four-legged-missionaries, Mick and Ben.
We went for a carriage ride, which Dad narrated. The weather was perfect and the stories were super interesting. Definitely a highlight.
Pepper the Pioneer Axe-Murderer.
And tonight--tonight--we capped off our stay with a show starring Elder and Sister Larson. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
The many faces of Pioneer Babs.
I'm pretty sure this face has been aimed at me once or twice in my life. I know it's been aimed at my brother Jeff.
I think my dad hid behind that pole on purpose. I had a devil of a time snapping a picture of him.
The steamy love scene.
I cannot imagine a more delightful way to spend our last night in Nauvoo! My parents were great to watch--animated and enthusiastic and wonderful in every way. They are totally rocking this mission thing, and I am so proud of them!!!
2 comments:
Super times! Especially the many faces of pioneer Babs.
"Pioneer Babs," my new favorite name. I don't remember any "steamy love scene."
Post a Comment