I have so many reasons to love my mother-in-law.
This is just one of them:
This is Pepper's bedroom, the room where Mark and Lois stayed when they came to visit. It only took a couple of nights in this room before Lois tentatively asked if she could paint the purple wall in his room.
Sure!
So, we spent a whole day painting over the purple so now Pepper's room has all cream walls. Lois also inspired me to buy new bedding, so Pepper's room got a Home Make-over House Guests Edition.
Too bad it didn't look this good when Mark and Lois were here. I still have to get some things to hang on the walls to make it look Decorated, and my goal is to do that before they come visit us again. Or maybe I won't. I should probably just let Lois come and pick them out. She's my own personal Haley.

No comments:
Post a Comment