So, I saw this on the internet today and it creeped me out a little bit. At the very least, I think I have a cavity forming just from looking at it.
The thing is, I love The Sound of Music and I resent NBC making it look cheesy. I prefer to think of it as charming and soul-filling, so I purged the above image from my eyes by looking at some photos of when our family took the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg, Austria in 2010.
This is Lukie and Pep doing the Maria Spin from the beginning of the movie in the Alps just outside Salzburg where the movie was filmed.
This is Lukie and Pep doing the Maria Spin from the beginning of the movie in the Alps just outside Salzburg where the movie was filmed.
Ahhhhhhh...charm's back. That's better.


1 comment:
SACRILEGE! There is no other Maria von Trapp besides Julie Andrews.
Post a Comment