For the last month or so, Pepper has been talking about the etiquette dinner his Teacher's quorum was planning for this month's combined youth activity. He was beyond excited about the prospect of sitting down to a fancy meal with all the YM/YW in our ward and talking about the right way to eat. BEYOND excited. I made the mistake of mentioning once that I had an etiquette dinner once when I was a Young Woman, and he has been grilling me about the details ever since (which I don't remember--not an acceptable response to Pepper--so it was just easier to make stuff up).
As luck would have it, his soccer coach had a family obligation, so Pep's soccer practice was cancelled and he could go to the dinner tonight with no conflict.
Jess was good enough to snap this picture of her ecstatic brother as he finished his dessert. Judging from the grin I got when they came home, the etiquette dinner was everything Pepper wanted it to be.

2 comments:
Well, not nearly as fancy as Lukie's birthday dinner but close. Real close.
Yes, he does look super pleased. This might be my favorite thing I've read today.
Post a Comment