One of the best things about living here = The Trains.
I love lying in bed at night reading my book and hearing the whine of train horn as it goes by, reminding me that while some poor engineer is hard at work steering a train, I am snug in my bed, comfy with a story.
However...
One of worst things about living here = The Trains.
We live out here in the sticks, and there just aren't very many roads to choose from. So, when one is blocked by a sloooooooooooow moving train, there is nothing to do but put your car in park and wait it out. Luckily, now that I have Kindle on my phone, I can still read my book.
We live out here in the sticks, and there just aren't very many roads to choose from. So, when one is blocked by a sloooooooooooow moving train, there is nothing to do but put your car in park and wait it out. Luckily, now that I have Kindle on my phone, I can still read my book.

No comments:
Post a Comment