When we scheduled our last flight out of Berlin, we made it for Sunday so we could have one last Saturday of baseball. I am so glad we did.
Denise doesn't have a kid who plays baseball, but she will often come to the ballpark to have a hot dog and a taste of Americana. Today, she hung out with us while we watched Luke's game. It was both awesome to have one more hour with her, and terrible that we both knew it would be our last hour together for a long time.
We should have taken this photo before the tears started. Oh well.
Susanne was also there for the last of Adam's game, since her son's game started right after.
This picture was taken pre-tears. It's a good thing, too, because when I walked out of the ballpark a few minutes later, I was a basket case.
Man, oh man, I love these two. They saved my life here in Germany.


1 comment:
These photos make me so happy. Some of my favorite people ever!
Post a Comment