The packers are coming first thing tomorrow morning, so today is our last day to get organized and make sure we have packed the things we don't want the movers to ship. I'm also running the washing machine like a mad woman, trying to get towels and sheets washed before they are put into boxes for six weeks on a hot ship. The thought of pulling out dirty linens in August gives me the willies.
There is nothing I dislike more than packing suitcases. I hate trying to anticipate what everyone might need and running around the house making sure everything is packed. So, it's safe to say that I hate today.
Here is the one bright spot:
Denise and her cute mother-in-law showed up at my door this morning with pastries from her favorite German bakery. Shortly after they left, I buried my face in that chocolate eclair (there was even chocolate creme on the inside - there are no words).
Denise and her cute mother-in-law showed up at my door this morning with pastries from her favorite German bakery. Shortly after they left, I buried my face in that chocolate eclair (there was even chocolate creme on the inside - there are no words).
Denise, you saved the day.

1 comment:
Ollie looks thrilled to be there :)
Post a Comment