This picture showing the Happy Birthday banner still up three days after Pepper's birthday could mean one of two things:
Either
1) It has been a non-stop party honoring Pepper's 13th birthday, and we simply can't stop the fun
or
2) The kids are off school this week and we have a new Apple TV that allows us to download shows in hi-def (which is blowing our minds after 2 years of pixely streaming), so we have all turned into couch potatoes and done nothing around the house, and I had to strategically angle this photo to hide the mess in the kitchen.
My true friends will assume it is the first scenario. Honesty isn't always the best policy.

2 comments:
Loved, loved, loved this post! :-) Of course it is option #1. That'd be what it is in my house too. ;-)
I don't judge. We've had our apple TV for a year and a half I'm still not over it!
Post a Comment