A friend posted this link on Facebook, and I was a little nervous to read it, being a Mormon stay-at-home-mom who blogs. But, it was surprisingly positive.
I was also surprised by her perspective! I think I may post this on my blog too, it's kind of funny. Little does she know WHY it all SEEMS so appealing! ;)
It was a good article but Life always looks greener on the other side. I Don't say I am perfect and far from that. She wouldn't say that about my blog. I think I keep it real. Life is an Adventure. Stay Positive and Take the Good and the Bad. Be Happy!!!
3 comments:
Great article!
I was also surprised by her perspective! I think I may post this on my blog too, it's kind of funny. Little does she know WHY it all SEEMS so appealing! ;)
It was a good article but Life always looks greener on the other side. I Don't say I am perfect and far from that. She wouldn't say that about my blog. I think I keep it real. Life is an Adventure. Stay Positive and Take the Good and the Bad. Be Happy!!!
Post a Comment