Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


We have these screeny things in front of the radiators at our house, and they unfortunately get broken pretty easily.  Last week, I repaired them the best I could, and rearranged a few so the worst spots would be hidden.

Well, this morning, I heard a suspicious crunching sound in the living room, and when I rushed in, I found Luke kicking at the one screen front and center in the living room.  I sent him to his room so I could cool off.  When he came out a few minutes later "Ready to be a Good Boy," I asked him why he kicked the house.  His answer was, "Because I thought it would break."

Serenity now!

2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

The follow-up question being, "Why did you want to BREAK the house, Luke?" Boys!

MarieC said...

Hopefully someday you can look back at this and laugh!