Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jessica Before and After

Well, today was the big day!  Jessica got her braces off this morning, and she looks so beautiful!  Of course, every mother thinks her daughter is beautiful, and I am no exception.  But, I can't believe how much she has changed in the last couple of years, and it is exciting for me to see her taking shape and becoming such a lovely young woman.  As pretty as she is on the outside, I am even more proud of how lovely she is as an all-around person.  She is exceptionally intuitive and sensitive to other people and has a very kind heart.  She is also very brave - what 13-year old can move to another country where she doesn't speak the language and adapt so well?  Thirteen is hard enough when you're in your comfort zone, yet Jessica has done very well this last year and made some good friends.  I love to hang out with her watching Masterpiece Classics and Glee, and I am so glad I got her for a daughter. 


Looking good Sis!

3 comments:

Brad said...

Wow she is awesome!!

MarieC said...

Very pretty young lady!!

ColleenandKendra said...

Gor-GEE-ous! Bet she's glad to get that metal off her teeth!