I didn't do much except chase everyone around with my camera the whole night. Here are a few shots:
Here are all the kids on a hill by the banks of the river. Cute, yes?
Jessica
Pepper has suddenly become very vain about his hair. Can you tell he did it himself right before we left? For Pepper, doing his hair means using a quart of mousse, then patting it all down or combing it like Hitler, and cementing it in place with hairspray. What he lacks in know-how, he makes up for in enthusiasm.
Adam
Lukie
Grandpa and Lukie had some good bonding time.
Jodi with her boys
The kid table. Sorry Josh.
This is Luke throwing rocks in the river. You can tell he was very serious about it.
Going for a "hike" with Grandma.
In his first outing since getting the Swine Flu, Mike was pretty wiped out. It didn't stop him from showing the kids how to fish, though.
Grandpa was very nice to help Luke cook his marshmallow for s'mores. Unfortunately, after this picture was taken, the marshie caught fire. When Grandpa tried to extinguish the flames, a piece of marshmallow flicked onto his chin and singed it good. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
Jess and Makell walked across the bridge to the other side of the river, where they taunted and posed in their "too cool for school" teenagery way...
...until Uncle Jeremy tossed a giant rock into the river and doused them! Ha!
























3 comments:
What a fun time!!! Looking at all the pictures made me want to call all of my family and get them to go up AF canyon for the day. It's so great to have opportunities like those!
Hey Jill!
Such fun Pics!
Check your 'Junk' email for me!
Michelle, if you see this, please resend your note. I didn't see anything from you in my junk mail, and I am so sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment