Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lagoon

After two weeks at Bear Lake, we came back to the valley and spent a day at Lagoon. We left Luke with Brad's sister so Brad and I could be free to act like kids and ride all day long. It was a very fun day, at least until I went on a ferris-wheel-type ride and thought I was going to throw up! Who knew a ferris-wheel would have that effect on me? I'd been going on roller coasters all day and doing just fine!



The nice thing about just having our older kids with us was that they were big enough to go on the rides we wanted to ride. Here are Pepper and Adam in front of us on The Bat (worst ride ever, by the way - I would have had the same experience if someone had just hit the sides of my head with a plastic baseball bat for three minutes).


Everyone taking a food break back at the pavilion.


Makell, Jess, Chase, and Connor were too cool to hang with the rest of us. Actually, we probably would have slowed them down because they were intent on riding ALL of the rides as many times as possible. This was one of the few minutes we saw them all day.


Pepper and Adam checking out a new ride.


I guess it didn't look too scary, because they got on and gave it a try!

No comments: