Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Disney Princess?

OK, so everyone knows I am no lover of Disney movies. I have to explain why there is a Disney Princess quiz in my blog – it is Brad’s fault. He called me this afternoon from work to tell me that he had taken the princess quiz he found on “Seriously, So Blessed” (a truly hilarious spoof on blogs that is my new guilty pleasure – and apparently Brad’s, too).

According to the quiz, Brad is Mulan, which is probably the best princess to be if you’re a guy, since at least she dresses in boy clothes. So anyway, I ran down and took the quiz too, and found out that I am Snow White. She is pretty milk-toasty, but I guess that is about right (see, I AM a pushover!).

If you want to find out which Disney princess you are, the quiz is on the right side of my blog. You can take the quiz by clicking on “Which Disney Princess Are You?” If you do take the princess quiz, PLEASE tell me which princess you are. I need to know that I am not the only lame, pathetic soul wasting my time on dumb quizzes…(well, besides Brad)…

4 comments:

Suzette said...

Don't feel embarrassed. I took this test a while back and posted it on my blog. I ended up being Pocahontas.

Love the vacation pictures, especially Bear Lake. We were there this summer too, so fun!

the hot'ns said...

Even though you just called me lame and pathetic for taking this quiz, I'll still respond. I was Sleeping Beauty. I don't know what that means except maybe I deserve more sleep.

Jodi

Jessica said...

I am Belle.

haley said...

Okay I joined the lame and pathetic club and landed myself into Ariel's princess club. I'm not sure if that is right but I guess the red hair fits!
Haley