Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beach time!

We did spend time at the beach, too, which was actually delightful. We rented some waverunners, and I saw my life flash before my eyes when I went on one with Jessica and let her drive. She is truly an adrenaline-junkie - she went so fast, I really couldn't believe it! I had to keep reminding her I am a mother of four, so I couldn't die that day!



Of course, my favorite part of any beach day is the Red Vines and gossip!



The kids all had a great time playing in the water with their cousins. (when I say playing, I really mean rolling around on the beach and getting sand in their nether-regions)


Chase, Monica, Jessica, and Makell


Jayce, Adam, Austin, and Tess


THE MEN (that's for you, Jen and Jami)

2 comments:

the hot'ns said...

That picture of Chase, Makell, Monica, and Jess in the lake is a classic Bear Lake picture. I think you could look in any cousin's photo album and see that exact shot, just replace the people with Jared, Jill, Jenny, and Angela(for example). Very weird.

Jodi

Jami Lucas said...

The MEN????? Eeeewww, GUYS!!!!