Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

WARNING: If feet gross you out, DO NOT continue (Cousin Michelle, this means you).

Today was a sports watching marathon.  Adam had a baseball game, Luke had a T-ball game, then Pepper had a soccer game.  All one right after the other.  Like back-to-back, have to take two cars so one parent can leave one game slightly early with the appropriate child to make the next one, back-to-back.

After spending eight hours in the sun, the silhouette of my chosen footwear is now branded permanently onto my feet.

Good thing I like these sandals--I'm going to have to wear them all summer now.

3 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

Ahh! Don't forget to sunscreen the feet! Hard lesson to learn, eh?

Jodi said...

The feet are easily the worst place to be sunburnt. Yowch!

Michelle said...

AAAcccckkk! I saw the picture before my warning. You know me well. Unfortunately nothing has changed regarding me and feet (Joel thinks I'm nuts and he's probably right). I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before checking in again to make sure the feet post is tucked safely behind many other posts where I won't see it again... Aren't feet sunburns the absolute worst?!