Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lately, I've been trying to make some head-way on decorating this house.  Because I am overwhelmed by my living room/kitchen, I decided to focus my attention on the laundry room.  
Because a cute laundry room is soooooooooo important.

In my book, decorating a laundry room consists of going to Target and buying any rug, clock, and wall plaque that catches my eye.  Oh, and I went all out and bought a little basket at Walmart the next day because I want some place to put dirty rags until wash day.  I'm fancy like that.  I also got that rack from Amazon so my mops, etc. are off the floor.

But here's where I feel really clever.  I put this spring rod in the sink so I have a place to hang wet rags to dry before I put them in my fancy basket to wait for laundry day.  No, I did not find this idea on Pinterest--I came up with it my very own self.

Because when it comes to decorating, the laundry room is just my speed.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Very clever. Now I want a cute laundry room.

Jeneil said...

Look at you! I love the rag drying rod and the vaccuum rack. Niiice.

MarieC said...

I want your laundry room! The spring loaded drying rack is genius!