Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

 
 Jess has a Child Development class this semester, and this weekend she gets to take care of her "baby".  This is Isabella, and she is a computerized doll that will cry and need to be taken care of just like a real baby for the next 3 days.  Jess has to wear a bracelet that connects to the baby, which records how she responds to the baby's cries for diaper changes, feedings, and attention.

Awwwww.  Teenage mothering at its finest.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, high tech. No eggs or flour babies for kids these days.

Jeneil said...

NOOOOOO!!! I never want to see another one of those babies again. Makell had one and I took it for a night because she had a bad cold. Mike and I got THE WORST giggles when I was up "feeding" it at 3 A.M. Monica could..not..wait to get hers. She got 100% and actually felt bad handing it in.