Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

This is the post where I start out by saying something about how I can't believe my baby girl is turning 16 today.

Well, she is, and I can't.

Since our lives are in limbo right now, the best we could do as far as a Sweet Sixteen party was to have Jess's friend G come join us at the hotel for a couple of days.  It has been a delight to have these two silly girls to hang out with - it makes me feel 16 all over again, too.

Jess chose to go to Red Lobster for her birthday dinner.  We all had a good laugh when the waitress brought these giant furry lobster claws for Jess to model while the restaurant sang Happy Birthday to her.  I thought she'd refuse to stand on the chair and be the center of attention, but she hopped right up and loved it!

Happy Birthday Wom!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy birthday, Jessica! 16 already. Crazy.