Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

My glamourous Friday Night.

So, after I lugged a week's worth of laundry to this laundromat, I discovered that our hotel has a washing machine and clothes dryer available for guests.  Two doors down from our room.  Huh.

I guess the glass-half-full way of looking at this is that when I use the above laundromat, I can do six loads of laundry in about an hour and a half.  There is only one washer at the hotel, so it will take significantly longer to do the same amount of laundry.  Also, going to the laundromat BY MYSELF was strangely therapeutic after this many days in close hotel quarters with my family.

Even so, I'm pretty sure convenience of location will win out.  Hotel laundry it is.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ugh. Can't you get Brad to buy you a washer and dryer for your room? That would make him a million times more dreamy.