But still, I love a good musical. And, this WAS a good musical. Pepper and I had a good time together reliving the music and story. We also went with Haley & her girls, Lili & her kids, Kim & Tiana, and Lois & Becky, and with the exception of Livvy (who fell asleep), I think everyone enjoyed themselves very much.
By intermission, though, we'd all come to the same conclusion - the actor playing Fredrick Von Trapp looked exactly like Brigham! Granted, we were clear up in the balcony, but from where we sat, "Fredrick" was a dead ringer for Brig. And for that matter, the guy playing Caption Von Trapp looked an awful lot like John, too, (Brigham's dad).
Well, after the play, we went outside the theater to where the actors were all gathered. When we met "Fredrick", I couldn't resist asking him to take a picture with Brigham. And because Brigham is too nice to say "Stick it, Aunt Jill", I got my way.
OK, yeah, so Brigham is taller. But still, can't you see the resemblance?

No comments:
Post a Comment