I basically bought a hodge-podge of stuff. I couldn't decide on a pattern I liked best, so I pretty much just bought pieces I liked. I figure they are all blue, and all pretty, so who cares if they match perfectly? Besides, I really only use one piece at a time, so it doesn't matter.
Now, if I could only cook. I'm hoping having pretty dishes will disguise the fact that my food is barely edible...
6 comments:
Holy cow! Those are all so gorgeous! I can see why you couldn't choose just one pattern.
beautiful
Those are so pretty! And there is a difference between "match" and "goes together" and these definately go together! They are so neat! Kendra's grandparents spent a few years in Europe when their kids were young and some of their finest treasures are things they got when they were there. I'm sure you will have the same experience!
Those are so pretty! I say, anything that you love will "go together." Especially when it has meaning and memories.
You are becoming like my mother in law...she is addicted to pottery in all different styles. That is awesome. She bought her children's china in Europe,she thinks it's better, I wonder why she didn't get me any? Anywho...neat stuff!
Ohhh! I LOVE them all! They are beautiful and I love that they are all Blue. Thanks for sharing them! It must have been really hard to choose what you wanted! Such a nice keepsake for you!
Thanks for thinking about me and I miss you alot!
Love Lauralyn
Post a Comment