Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boating, Buns, and my Baby Boy

During our phone conversation today, Brad chastised me for not updating the blog in so long. I think he likes to look at it so he can remember what we all look like. So, here are a few random happenings from April:


After the snow melted, we had a LOT of water in our back yard forest - which we affectionately call "Lake Bitner." One afternoon, Pepper and Adam had the brilliant idea to take their sleds out and see if they could float. I guess they were in the mood for some spring boating. Well, unfortunately, the sleds floated, but not with the boys on them. So, after an hour or so, they came into the house freezing with sopping wet boots. Nice try, though.


Luke is in the thick of the "I'll do it myself" phase. One night, I put him to bed in a perfectly normal pair of pajamas, and the next morning I found that he had gotten up sometime in the night and put on two more sets of pj's on top of the original pair. I'm sure he was plenty warm.


Not long after the pajama incident, he told me one morning that he was going to get dressed himself, or as he put it, "I'll get my dressed on myself!". This is the outfit he came up with - the Lowe's apron and Batman mask.


You can see he was missing some key elements!


Even with all his craziness, Lukie is still my baby.

OK Brad, is that better? We love and miss you!

2 comments:

Walker6Fam said...

I love it! Just love it!

Michelle said...

Love the bum shot. :) How funny!