Last night was the elementary school talent show, and Pepper was sooooo excited to do his act with his best friend, Landon. They went through several versions of their act, finally deciding to have Landon do a karate demonstration while Pepper sang "The Eye of the Tiger." As awesome as that sounds, I was a little worried...
So, Jessica and I decided that no matter what, we were going to cheer for him, and cheer loudly. Jess invited her friend Karen from school to come, because Karen is such a kind soul and would help us cheer Pepper on.
Here is Pepper's cheering section. Landon's parents were sitting on the row in front of us, so we could give each other moral support.
Jess and Karen.
Landon and Pepper before the show. They got to sit on one of the front rows because they were in the show, and Pepper was in heaven because he got to spend the whole evening with his best friend.
Here is the act. . .you don't want to miss this!
The good news is that this wasn't any worse than the other acts. The bad news is that none of the other acts were any better.
All in all, a delightful night!



2 comments:
How awesome! Great job Pepper!
Pepper did such a great job. I wish I had his stage presence!
Post a Comment