
This is Adam singing with all the first graders. The little girl in pink didn't move a muscle during the whole concert - don't tell Adam, but I got as big a kick out of watching her as I did watching him!

Adam with his teacher, Mrs. Hamzey. This woman is a saint - she put up with a lot from our little Drama King this year!

Here is Pepper singing with all the third graders. I don't know what he was thinking in this picture, but he seems pretty amused by the girl on his right!

This is Pepper's third grade teacher, Mrs. Barnes. Thanks to her, Pepper improved his reading by nearly 2 grade levels this year. Yay Pep! (and yay Mrs. Barnes!).
Brad and I believe that the schools are one of the reasons we are meant to be here. We have been so impressed with all the teachers our kids have had, and we truly believe that Pepper especially has benefitted so much from the school system here. He has a whole team of professionals that have known him since kindergarten and are pulling for him to succeed at each grade level. The educational foundation he is getting right now is a blessing we can't measure. So, even though we miss our families in Utah, we feel so blessed to be here!
1 comment:
Brad and Jill- This is your cousin Nat. I am so glad I found your blog. You guys look like you are doing great. Will we see you in Bear Lake this year?? Hope so- check out our blog at natalieandspencerrichins.blogspot.
Post a Comment