Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Brace Faces


Last week, Jess and Pep got their braces (well, Pep got his top braces on a month ago, but now he has them on the bottom, too).

Jess was dying to get her braces on because she'd had an expander in that had spread all her top teeth way far apart, and she did look a little goofy. Even after a few days, the braces have made a big improvement. She got the pink thingees that go around the brackets, so she looks very sweet!

Like I said, Pepper has had his top braces for a while. He is such a tough little bird, and really never complained that the braces hurt, so I was surprised when Jessica was nearly incapacitated by hers. Now Pepper has a whole mouth full of metal; besides the top and bottom braces, he also has a device to stop his tongue from pushing his teeth forward. I am amazed that he has been such a good sport through all this mouth work.

3 comments:

Laker Family said...

So stinkin' cute!! I love that last picture of Pepper, made me smile, not quite as big, but close.

haley said...

That picture of Pepper is hilarious! Have I said that we can't wait to see you guys??? :)

Jessica said...

wow, I look sooo pretty!