Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

So, it was Fast Sunday today, and I knew my family would be hungry when dinner time came around. Thinking ahead, I made a TON of Chicken Roll-ups, believing they would all get gobbled up by my ravenous crew.  (Chicken Roll-ups at our house are crescent rolls wrapped around a chicken/mushroom/cream cheese filling--and they are a real favorite)

I may have over-Chicken-Roll-upped.  After we ate, there were fourteen beautiful, crispy, golden-brown roll-ups left over, but I wasn't too worried about it.  They make good left-overs.

Then, after the kids had done the dishes, I found this in the fridge:
Apparently, Lukie was in charge of putting the left-over food into containers.  As you can see, he is unparalleled in space conservation.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm impressed that your dish-doing kids remember to put leftovers away. My kids don't even think about it.

Jeneil said...

Shoulda poured the remaining cream of chicken soup over the top and finished it off too.