Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jessica stayed with her friend B for the weekend, so today it was just me and my boys.  I had some errands to run regarding our house in Waterford, and that gave us the chance to spend a little time with our neighbors.

Here are my boys with their old buddy J.  And when I say "old", I mean they've been friends for a long time.  J looks 16, but he's really just Pepper's age (I poached your picture, Michelle - thanks!).

Later, we went to Chinese, which is a little Chinese buffet Brad used to take the kids to quite often.  It isn't my favorite place, but everyone else in my family loves it, so I go along for the ride.

Here is the message I found in my fortune cookie at the end of our meal:
Of course, this must refer to Brad, my favorite blonde who is currently working in Lisbon, Portugal so the rest of us can party in the U.S.A.  I could say something a little dirty about this, but I prefer to keep things tasteful. . .

No comments: