We haven't done anything too unusual lately, and I haven't had anything to post in a while. So, I thought I'd just post a few random pictures of Adam and Luke living life.
Here is Luke in his classroom dancing with his friends.
Luke's teacher sent me this picture of Luke all dressed up at during play time. He LOVES this helmet! Sometimes his teacher will let him bring it home for the day, and he never takes it off.
Yep, Luke still has on the helmet, even when it's time to color.
Luke and his friends enjoying the bake sale goodies at school. You can also see that all of the kids are wearing little slippers. When they come to class, the first thing they do is change into their "house shoes" at the classroom door. Wouldn't you love to spend your school day in cozy slippers?
This is Adam and his friend Nicholas at church. I guess they were warming up for the Primary program last Sunday.
I was so grateful for the Primary leaders because they went to the extra effort of including a couple of English songs so my kids could sing, too. All of the German children learned them in English, and I must say that they did a much better job at singing the English songs than my kids did at singing the German songs!
I also noticed down in the Primary room that the bulletin board has signs in both German and English. They have also called an English speaking Primary teacher so my kids can understand the lessons. I know we are kind of a pain to have in the ward, but the people here have been so warm and welcoming. I just love our church!





2 comments:
Luke looks so happy in his Class!
I love the helment! I am happy the church is meeting the needs of your children. Primary is a great Program and they need to understand the lessons. I love the Slippers!
I want my kids to go to school some place where they wear "house shoes." That is so cute. The helmet reminds me of when you were staying with Mom and Dad at their rental house before moving to Pheonix and Pepper would wear the four-wheeling helmet all the time. You should ask Brad if he had a favorite helmet growing up; it must be hereditary.
Post a Comment