Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Children's Museum

While Jess was gone at her horse camp, I told Pepper and Adam we would have "Boy Week", which meant we did what the boys wanted to do all week. Pepper's big request was that we visit the Children's Museum, so we invited Jami and Austin and spent a day hanging out in SLC.



Pepper liked all the ways he could pretend he was a grown-up. Here he is shopping at the store and delivering mail - you know, all the really fun things grown-ups get to do.



Adam was more interested in figuring out how things work. I think he could have played in the water structures all day.


Of course, it isn't fun until Mom humiliates you. We spent a little time in the area where kids can put on little plays, and I forced Adam to put on this costume. You can see by the look on his face how thrilled he was about that!

No comments: