
We are so excited to announce that after years of sleeping in the UGLIEST master bedroom ever, we have finally redecorated! I know we live too far away for most of you to just pop in and take a look at the new bedroom, so I am posting some pictures. This way you can share in our excitement!
I can't tell you how pleased I am to see the "raw hot dog walls" gone forever. And, after 13 years of marriage, Brad and I finally have a decent set of bedroom furniture (by "decent", I mean all the pieces match and the dresser drawers open without crumbling in your hands).
This wall color may look basic to you more experienced decorators, but it took me 3 tries to get the color just right. Who knew "beige" could be so hard? The walls are still pretty bare, but hopefully soon I can get some things framed and up on the walls. I am thinking I want to take some pictures of Bear Lake this summer, since that is both Brad's and my Happy Place.


Yes, this is a king-sized bed. Brad and I looooooove it!

2 comments:
Jill, I am impressed! I love the blue and brown, it looks awesome! We can't wait to see you guys, it is coming soon! Tell the kids hi for us. Love, Haley
I have seen these rooms in person, and it's like being in a fancy hotel suite! Althought I do take issue with Jill's claim to have had the Ugliest master bedroom. That title clearly belongs to me. I'm pretty sure Jill even agreed with me!
Jodi
Post a Comment