Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chotchke Holder


This winter, I spent several hours working with my friend LeeAnne on this cabinet for her family room. She designed it, and then we built it from scratch. I love buying wood at Lowe's and having the workers there look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I'm building an actual piece of furniture. Who's crazy now?

Please look at the doors - this is my first time building doors, and I am very proud of them!

Girl Power!

3 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

W0W!!! I'm so impressed. Can you come to Texas and make me a few things for my house? AWESOME! Thanks for sending us the link for your blog. Did you know you can print your blog into a real bound book and you can call it your JOURNAL? www.blurb.com.

Bust said...

Wow Jill. I can't believe you're so handy. Actually, I'm not really that surprised, but I am super impressed.

Laker Family said...

I have seen this up close and personal and it is amazing!! Go Jill!!